Naughty Nuri
Ms Density
Ruth Big Muscles

Heavy Trampling Forum

the heaviest trample forum on the web

Trampled to death

• Thank you received: 0

Trampled to death was created by Trampy2006

Hi, i have a trample and crushfetish as long as i can remember...  My biggest fantasy is that in a park or forrest, i am forced to lay down by a heavy sensual dressed up woman in high heels and she steps on my stomach and tramples me. Her weight is so unbearable that i am barely able to breath and her heels sink so deep in my belly making me scream loud from pain and agony. Even when i beg her for mercy and scream to stop, she just laughs and continues trampling till i die from exhaustion after which she walks away leaving me dead on the soil. I know this may seem weird but it's somehow my deepest wish that this fantasy could happen to me. I know, once you're dead you can't experience it anymore but still, the idea makes me longing for it to actually happen.
Last edit: 5 months 1 day ago by bfrug. Reason: Reference to under age.
4 years 1 month ago #798

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 7

Replied by nzmountainman on topic Trampled to death

There was an Australian website where Crushers and crushee could find each other and jack up private trample, sitting sessions. Is there any website around now and fantasy like this can occur as often as one likes..
I personally like having my chest and stomach tramples and squashed by most other means.
3 years 5 months ago #966

• Thank you received: 1

Replied by squishmeflat on topic Trampled to death

I just came across your post. I have had the same fantasy!! Anywhere would be fine. I would LOVE to be killed by a woman stepping on me. If anyone shares the same fantasy, contact me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: as7695judas
2 years 1 week ago #1053

• Thank you received: 3

Replied by Lizard on topic Trampled to death

I share the same fantasy. To be slow trampled by a heavy woman, barefoot in nylon pantyhose on the stomach until my guts get crushed.
1 year 6 months ago #1069

• Thank you received: 7

Replied by nzmountainman on topic Trampled to death

I have always enjoyed having my  abdomen compressed but my fantasy is having the entire region squashed. This rules out a single point like the heals of shoes. whole foot and both feet. A big soft bottom or rock hard muscular bottom. The crush to be unrelenting. I have been under a 247 kilogram person for 5 hours. The tightest and longest compression squeezed all the gas out of my intestines making them totally flattened. I passed out and came to 11 hours later. This was not a person who did this to me but equipment and a branch of a fallen tree. The sensation I felt even after removing myself was so intense that I have tried recreating it again many times. I know if I died I would have missed out on this ultimate experience  so crush to death means no post crush enjoyment.
I would say my fantasy is crushed to within an inch of my life and no more.
1 year 6 months ago #1071

• Thank you received: 0

Replied by __Michael__ on topic Trampled to death

Hi i made some videos of this. Do you have videos of death trampling?
Kind regards
2 months 1 week ago #1245

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Foot Icon
Register FREE
Required to download FREE videos
Foot Icon
Registered users log in
Foot Icon
Register VIP
Coming Soon!