Crushed by Voodoo when people are not available.

• Thank you received: 5

Crushed by Voodoo when people are not available. was created by nzmountainman

My ultimate fantasy is to go to Jamaica and get a Voodoo Priest to make a doll of my self using my hair of cuts as body stuffing. That way when I cannot find someone to squash me (like most of the time) I can get female wrestler doll filled with water for weight and place it on the belly. This will allow me try and do normal day things while being heavily trampled.
5 months 6 days ago #891

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 46

Replied by Trampled-Amy on topic Crushed by Voodoo when people are not available.

That's a great idea, send me a voodoo doll and i'll stand on it.

The talk of voodoo reminded me of the scene from Pirates of the Caribbean where the voodoo witch grows into a giantess and crushes the ship beneath her weight. Have you seen that? I love the part where to wooden deck begins to splinter under her.

Here's the clip:
I'm a girl that likes other girls to step on my abs. A stomach trample enthusiast.
5 months 5 days ago #898

• Thank you received: 5

Replied by nzmountainman on topic Crushed by Voodoo when people are not available.

It seemed to a more sensible idea than my normal as I have almost seriously injured my self with a 1970 Plymouth,. 1962 Humber, Rugby Scrum Machine and my ultimate tree branch at Westmere Lake. Have some control. Plus the ultimate can you image trying normal activity while feeling a heavy lady standing on your muscle packed abdomen.
5 months 4 days ago #900

Time to create page: 0.896 seconds