Fingers crushed and stomped at football game

• Thank you received: 0

Fingers crushed and stomped at football game was created by seatboy

When I was about 7 years old, my older brother played high school football. My parents always let me go to the home games and I have to admit that I never went to watch my brother play football, but rather spent most of the game underneath the bleachers. I have had my fingers crushed dozens of times by many different women and girls wearing all kinds of different footwear.
My favorite place to get under the bleachers was underneath the Pep Squad. The Pep Squad girls wore very short blue skirts, white tops and white boots with very hard, 2 inch blocked heels.. The Pep Squad was constantly doing different cheers and my favorite was the "Stomp 'em" cheer. I'd put my hand beside the dangerous looking boots of one of the Pep Squad girls and they'd always step all over my hand and fingers and whenever they started that "stomp em" cheer, the girl would stomp on my hands and fingers extremely hard. The cheer went "Stomp the bears! Stomp the bears, Real Good! Stomp the Bears, Stomp the Bears, Real Good!" And the Pep Squad would repeat those lines 3 or 4 times and each time they shouted "STOMP" the girl would stomp my fingers almost as hard as she could. I'd always come home from the ball games with crushed, fingers and bleeding nails. One night I kept up with the number of times the Pep Squad girl stomped my fingers during the ball game. She stomped them 23 times, dong the cheers or just stomping when our team made a good play or a touchdown. I loved every second of it!
3 weeks 2 days ago #960

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by bnaqw on topic Fingers crushed and stomped at football game

Thank you for sharing your experience. I like verymuch this kind of experience. Do you have another experiance like this?

Do you ever experiance some situations where girls at the beginning were unaware to trample your hand but at some point become aware of trample your hand and started to trample your hand on purpose?
1 week 5 days ago #967

Replied by seatboy on topic Fingers crushed and stomped at football game

Yes I have several stories of having my hand and fingers trampled both knowing and unknowing.
1 week 5 days ago #968

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds